800 241 4919 info@chemweldusa.com


Chem-O-Lene gas is a stable, non-toxic, non-poisonous, non-injurious fuel with limited flammability and extremely high resistance to shock and explosion. Explosive limits, in both oxygen and air are significantly lower than any competitive fuel. It may be used safely at full cylinder pressure and can be transported in standard DOT-approved LPG equipment. Chem-O-Lene gas is less susceptible to back-flash in a torch than any competitive fuel, and its distinctive odor allows immediate detection of even the smallest leaks.